Friday 12 September 2014

Look Fantastic Beauty Box #1

Look Fantastic Beauty Box #1, £14.99

When Look Fantastic dropped the news that they were making their very own beauty box, I wanted to be top of the pre-order list! I'm actually a huge fan of Look Fantastic and use the website all the time. So I followed the link straight away and added one to my basket. I've been waiting patiently for 11 days since but it was ever so worth it. Look Fantastic say:

"Discover a selection of our handpicked, must have beauty fixes wrapped in a beautifully presented box and delivered straight to your door. The beauty box will always include a minimum of six products and offers a selection of skin, hair, cosmetic and body products, catering to every kind of beauty lover."


You get a selection of at least 6 products and for once, all the products are fantastic! I've never seen such a good collection of high end, well-known brands, so lets here about what was included in this months box.
Kérastase Nutritive
I've never tried anything from Kérastase so I'm really excited to see these products in the box. We got two products, the first is Kérastase Nutritive Irisome Bain Satin 1. Kérastase say that the product is formulated for normal to slightly dry hair which is perfect for my permed locks. It is supposed to gently cleanse your hair of dirt, oil and build-up from products. It sounds perfect for me! The second product is the Kérastase Nutritive Irisome Lait Vital, a conditioner which aims to target your driest parts of your hair. What a fabulous pair of products!
Caudalie Divine Oil
The Divine Oil from Caudalie has been on my wish list for a long time! I've heard some pretty rave reviews so I'm glad to have my own bottle to try. This is a multi-use oil that you can use on your face, body and hair.
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum
Jurlique is another brand that is completely new to my collection. I love trying something new! This serum from Jurlique is formulated to reduce fine lines, restore radiance and increase hydration. My skin has been acting a bit weird recently, so I'm looking forward to trying this and seeing what effect it has!
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
I love products that help you sleep and this is one I cannot wait to try. This is another product that I've never heard a bad review of. It sounds like utter heaven when you're feeling a little stressed. Just spray it on your pillow and relax. This Works say that 89% of people that try it, fall asleep quicker.
St.Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse
This is the only product that I'm unlikely to try, as I don't use fake tan, it's always a disaster! However, this is an award-winning self tan which I hear so many people rave about!
I'm so impressed with this box that I've already pre-ordered next months box. I hope this is the start of a fabulous beauty box range from Look Fantastic! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig